About JNH Trust - Corporate Services
The Corporate Services Division's key areas of responsibility include the prudent management of the Jamaica National Heritage Trust financial resources, human resources, information technology systems & support, administrative support and policy support. The Division also spearheads the corporate image of the organization through the implementation of the approved corporate and operational plans.
The functions of the Corporate Services Division can be broken down as follows :
- The accurate reporting of all transactions and the concise documentation of all assets under the management of the JNHT.
- The efficient Human Resource development
- The prudent management of the office operation within the JNHT
- The maintenance of the computer systems network inclusive of software programmes, hardware units and infrastructure
- The corporate strategic and operational plans from design to implementation and review process
The Corporate Services Division supports the other divisions in achieving their corporate and operational goals resulting in the Jamaica National Heritage Trust realizing its corporate and operational goals and objectives. Also, Corporate Services periodically reviews and recommends amendments to the organization Mission and Vision Statements from time to time as set down by the Executive Director