Hanover Heritage Sites
Welcome to the JNHT Hanover Heritage Sites.
- Fort Charlotte - was built in the mid 18th Century by the British for the defence of the North North Westerly
- Tryall Great House - on the main road between Hopewell and Sandy Bay
- Blenheim - a small rural hilly district in Hanover, is the birthplace of Sir Alexander Bustamante
- Kenilworth Ruins - amongst the most impressive of 18th Century industrial buildings in Jamaica
- Lucea Town Hall - The Lucea Town Hall and Clock Tower is an important visual object that has acquired for the community a special sentimental value.
- Hanover Parish Church - In the long history of the Hanover Parish Church, two priests are remembered for their stance for justice